SERVICE | INTEGRITY | | KAIZEN | teamwork
Solis Security is a global cybersecurity and incident response provider. As a wholly owned subsidiary of CFC, Solis Security is powered by a driven team of talented and experienced digital forensic investigators and security professionals that help primarily small and mid-sized organizations respond to and recover from cyber-attacks and strengthen their overall cybersecurity posture.
Solis Security has been recognized as one of the leading cybersecurity incident response firms in the world - a credit that is solely owned by our team of dedicated and highly competent team members. Our dedication to our clients begins with our dedication to hiring the best talent.
We're searching for OUR next great Team Member
Our leaders at Solis Security are always looking for the next great team member! We know that our business functions solely on the talent and dedication of our amazing teams, who work together to offer the best-in-class cybersecurity solutions to our customers. Because team work is such an important facet of our business, we take the time to ensure each new hire is a great fit. Individuals must meet not only our knowledge, leadership, or technical standards, but also :
- Have a heart that is dedicated to SERVICE
- Be reliable and demonstrate the INTEGRITY that lets their team members know they are dependable
- Embrace the spirit of KAIZEN - the drive to constantly improve
- Thrive in a team environment, and have an understanding that TEAMWORK is the foundation of success
oUR hIRING pHILOSPHY
- Greatness is built through collaboration, teamwork, and viewpoints from different perspectives. Inclusive hiring means our teams will be better, our ideas will be better, and our solutions will be better.
- Like attracts like, and at Solis Security, excellence attracts excellence. When you join our team, you will work with, and learn from, some of the best minds in cybersecurity.
- When time is your enemy, you have to be nimble. The flexibility of being a small, privately owned company means decisions can be made quickly and innovation is never stalled.
The Account Manager will team up with our world class Cyber Security organization to expand our presence with companies who are already part of our existing customer base.
The candidate who will best fit our culture will take great pride in delivering for customers and acts with honesty and integrity. They will always operate as part of the team, strive for innovation, take initiative and be accountable, but most importantly, they will be here to win from day one!
The Accounts Payable Specialist will work closely with both our internal team members and external vendors, ensuring that invoices are processed with the proper approvals needed and processed accurately in our accounting software (NetSuite).
The IR Engagement Manager will respond and triage incident response engagements to determine the level of response that is required to stabilize the environment, initiate a plan for network restoration and/or recovery, as well as the collection of forensics data. The information collected will also serve as a vital input to the creation of statements of work.
The Incident Response Manager “IRM” will support in the response of a reported cyber incident, including but not limited to ransomware, business email compromise and data breaches. Duties include assisting and coordinating for multiple teams involved in containment, triage, recovery, root cause analysis, etc. The IRM serves as a point-of-contact/liaison between Solis Security/CFC Response and external entities, including breach counsel, insurance adjuster and clients.
The Forensics Investigator shall be responsible for conducting in-depth examinations for host-based systems from a live response engagement and/or post-breach incident that will lead in determining a root cause of the reported incident. The Investigator working in this role must be able to conduct a free-form analysis while utilizing available forensic tools and investigative methods to answer relevant questions, typically for a legal audience. The Forensic Investigator shall be proficient in note taking, report writing, and must possess the ability to communicate findings to technical and non-technical audiences.
The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all security solutions within client environments. Work with clients to deploy and maintain reliable, secure and efficient endpoint and network security controls. Perform security assessments on client environments and confident to make recommendations where applicable to ensure client environments maintain acceptable risk levels.
- Competitive salary
- Medical benefits that include dental and vision plans
- 401(k) with match
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Referral bonus program
- Be part of a dynamic growing company that offers a meaningful and fun work environment