As a member of the Solis Security sales organization, you must have the ability to establish strong business relationships at the executive level, possess advanced solution selling capabilities, be comfortable conducting sales presentations on technical solutions, coordinate multiple resources within an account, and consistently and successfully penetrate existing customers by introducing them to the rest of our security portfolio. You must possess the ability to understand and relay technical concepts to customers and to work with partners and our security analysts to develop cybersecurity strategies, and plans, and to deliver outstanding product demos and proof of concept programs to prospects and customers.
Specific Role Description
The Account Manager will team up with our world class Cyber Security organization to expand our presence with companies who are already part of our existing customer base.
The candidate who will best fit our culture will take great pride in delivering for customers and acts with honesty and integrity. They will always operate as part of the team, strive for innovation, take initiative and be accountable, but most importantly, they will be here to win from day one!
- Establish long-term relationships within assigned accounts while developing an understanding of the client’s strategic goals and overall impact on business results.
- Map additional Solis Security solutions to the customer’s unique business and technical requirements.
- Maintain a current knowledge of Solis’ security solutions, along with a high-level technical knowledge of Solis’ product line and future product direction.
- Lead and drive challenging requests across simultaneous client engagements.
- Provide clear and constructive customer satisfaction feedback to Solis’ Management teams based on customer-use cases and requirements.
- Understand the customer’s high-level business challenges while functioning as an advisory resource for “Best Practices” and driving adoption of Solis’ solutions within your accounts.
- Detail-oriented and a zeal for accuracy
- Professional appearance
- Positive attitude and friendly and extroverted personality
- Demonstrated resourcefulness when creating solutions and solving problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion to deliver a high level of customer service
- Eagerness to participate in a highly collaborative and highly energized team environment
- Strong business insight and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence internal and external partners at all levels
- Competitive salary
- Medical benefits that include dental and vision plans
- 401(k) with match
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Referral bonus program
- Be part of a dynamic growing company that offers a meaningful and fun work environment