ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST
The Accounts Payable Specialist will work closely with both our internal team members and external vendors, ensuring that invoices are processed with the proper approvals needed and processed accurately in our accounting software (NetSuite).
- Ensure all vendor files are up to date with current 1099 and signed agreements.
- Reach out to our vendors for banking information, we process our check run via ACH.
- Up-date and file soft copies of all accounting procedures for the department.
- Enter all AP transactions making sure each invoice is properly approved by the respective department manager.
- Reconcile key vendors statement of accounts and following up on any discrepancies.
- Processing all credit card transactions and balancing each card monthly. We currently have 5 company credit cards
- Filing our annual 1099 reports.
- Any other Adhoc assignments
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively
- Shows strong organizational skills
- Expresses an attention to detail
Education and Experience
The Accounts Payable Specialist preferably has a Bachelor’s Degree but it is not required. However, minimum 2 years’ experience with Accounts Payable is a must.
- Detail-oriented and a zeal for accuracy
- Professional appearance
- Positive attitude and friendly and extroverted personality
- Demonstrated resourcefulness when creating solutions and solving problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion to deliver a high level of customer service
- Eagerness to participate in a highly collaborative and highly energized team environment
- Strong business insight and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence internal and external partners at all levels
- Competitive salary
- Medical benefits that include dental and vision plans
- 401(k) with match
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Referral bonus program
- Be part of a dynamic growing company that offers a meaningful and fun work environment