INCIDENT RESPONSE MANAGER
An amazing opportunity to jumpstart a career in one of the fastest growing aspects of Cybersecurity, Incident Response. The Incident Response Manager “IRM” will support in the response of a reported cyber incident, including but not limited to ransomware, business email compromise and data breaches. Duties include assisting and coordinating for multiple teams involved in containment, triage, recovery, root cause analysis, etc. The IRM serves as a point-of-contact/liaison between Solis
Security/CFC Response and external entities, including breach counsel, insurance adjuster and clients.
- Monitor and update Project Management platform
- Monitor and update internal billing document and billing systems
- Input data in accounting software for weekly and monthly invoicing
- Liaise internally with CFC Response team members
- Liaise with breach counsel
- Provide timely updates on all projects to external groups
- Coordinate movement of project between participating teams
- Engage Security Team at required juncture
- Provide updated Statements of Work contracts to both insurance adjuster and client
- Required Skills • High Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong organization skills necessary to manage and coordinate across multiple teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to establish priorities and work independently
- Experience working with varying personalities
- Ability to work within and manage medium-sized groups
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment/high frequency role
- You must be able to maintain and high level of confidentiality with all the work you perform at CFC Response/Solis Security. Any breach of confidentiality can have severe adverse financial, operational, and legal consequences on the affected organization and CFC Response/Solis Security. It may also jeopardize law enforcement’s efforts to indict and ultimately convict a criminal party.
- Ability to work at the office, at home or other remote location as needed.
- There may be additional technical and administrative tasks explicitly listed here that you may be asked to complete.
- Ability to work in an organization with a flexible management structure. You will receive direction from different levels of management and different areas within the organization. This ensures the company stays on task and meets its goals and objectives.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of project management experience.
- Ability to work on multiple efforts at the same time.
- Willing and able to communicate with people with diverse backgrounds, positions, and levels of technical acumen.
- Ability to solve problems quickly to address acute issues, while considering the long-term impacts the change may have on the affected organization.
- Detail-oriented and a zeal for accuracy
- Professional appearance
- Positive attitude
- Friendly and extroverted personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion to deliver a high level of customer service
- Eagerness to participate in a highly collaborative and highly energized team environment
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Competitive salary
- Medical benefits that include dental and vision plans
- 401(k) with match
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Referral bonus program
- Be part of a dynamic growing company that offers a meaningful and fun work environment