WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
We will collect personal data when you obtain a quote for one of our products of services, or in the course of providing you with one of our products of services. We will also collect personal data when you register with us or provide your information through our website. We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily submit contact information to us, such as name, phone, email address, and mailing address by filling out a form or survey, registering your email address with us or emailing us. We may also collect personal information from you at other points on our site that state that personal information is being collected.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information about you in a number of ways, including tracking your activities through your IP address or most-recently-visited URL.
Cookies and Other Tracking Methods
When you view our website, we might store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a “cookie” or similar file. Cookies are small pieces of information stored on your hard drive, not on our site. Cookies do not spy on you or otherwise invade your privacy, and they cannot invade your hard drive and steal information. Rather, they help you navigate a website as easily as possible. Cookies can help us provide information that is targeted to your interests and they allow us to better understand how users use our site, which in turn helps us focus our resources on features that are most popular with our users. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our site, including our registered customer account web sites may not work properly in that case.
INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSESWhere you have consented to us using your personal data for marketing purposes, we may use your information as follows:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- for market research purposes, where we may contact you to ask for your feedback.
If at any time after you have consented to us using your information for marketing purposes you wish us to stop using your information for these purposes, you may use the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing email, or you may email us directly at email@example.com
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATIONThere are circumstances where we may wish to disclose or are compelled to disclose your personal data to third parties. This will only take place in accordance with the applicable law and for the purposes listed above. These scenarios include disclosure:
- to our subsidiaries, branches or associated offices;
- to our outsourced service providers or suppliers to facilitate the provision of our services;
- to third party service providers and consultants in order to protect the security or integrity of our business, including our databases and systems and for business continuity reasons;
- to another legal entity, on a temporary or permanent basis, for the purposes of a joint venture, collaboration, financing, sale, merger, reorganization, change of legal form, dissolution or similar event. In the case of a merger or sale, your personal data will be permanently transferred to a successor company;
- to public authorities where we are required by law to do so;
- as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
- to any other third party where you have provided your consent.
Third Party Sites
This policy only addresses our activities from our servers. Other sites (including those that we link to within an advertisement, article or otherwise, and third party sites or services with which we offer or co-brand) may have their own policies, which we do not control, and thus are not addressed by this policy.
The security of your PII is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the PII submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Amendments to this policy will be posted at this URL and will be effective when posted.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.